- If you are feeling ballsy, read up on my personality [ENTJ-A].
- I am a very serious and ambitious person
- Black is my choice of “color” 90% of the time, I do throw in the occasional green… but I mean who doesn’t love black???
- I have been a highly competitive dancer all my life, and have always loved the thrill of being on stage. I danced: ballet (on pointe), contemporary, jazz, lyrical, street jazz
- I love filmmaking! I was a “film kid” in high school, the art and philanthropy work was my go-to place. Film is a huge passion of mine, and I’m looking to try and get back into it very soon.
- Am fluent in 3.5 languages and counting!
- Traveling is a huge part of my life, I am especially a fan of Los Angeles. I’ve been there 4 times within the last 10 months.
- I have lead multiple non-profit events during my time at university, my favorite organization so far is Serve First !
And a couple rundown Qs:
- What is your name mean? Sara – is Persian and means Princess, while Lynn – is Hawaiian and means little waterfall.
- Where are you from? I was born in Hamburg, Germany. Then I spent 18 years in Vancouver, Canada.
- How tall are you? I`m tall, 5’10 basically.
- How many siblings do you have? I have one incredible little sister, Lea, who is 7 years younger than me! She’s a little ray of sunshine and doesn’t look anything like me, blonde hair, blue eyes, with a heart of fucking gold. She is literally the best.
- Where`s your favorite place to travel to? Greece.
- Top 3 places you want to travel to in the next 6 months? Cairo, Cape Town and back to Vancouver.
- Biggest goal in life? Leave a legacy of pure kindness.
IF you want to know more comment or email me Qs!